Blog search engines have become more and more sophisticated, helping you find sites that offer frequently updated content on pretty much any topic you can possibly think of. Here are five search engines that can help you find a blog you might be interested in following.
- Find Blogs with Ask.com: Ask has evolved quite a bit over the years, but it's still a useful tool for finding all sorts of good stuff online.
- Technorati: Technorati is a real-time search engine dedicated to the blogosphere, aka, the world of blogs on the Web. It only searches through blogs to find exactly what you're looking for. At the time of this writing, Technorati was tracking over 22 million sites and over a billion links, a mind-boggling amount.
- Google: The sheer simplicity, ease of use, and fast delivery of the service, which is really a hallmark of all Google's offerings, is going to draw a lot of converts who don't want to wait around for clogged databases to finally get through churning results.
- LJSeek: LjSeek.com is a search engine dedicated to only sifting through the LiveJournal blogging community. If you're a dedicated LiveJournal user or just looking for information, you'll find that LjSeek comes in handy.
- Ice Rocket Blog Search: Excellent blog search engine that includes the option to search by link. Ice Rocket also has a pretty good advanced search page.