What is Joost?:
is a great way to instantly watch your favorite TV and movies, all in one place.
How do I watch videos on Joost?:
There are a number of ways you can find what you want to watch on Joost:
- Type in a keyword or phrase into the search bar, i.e., "saturday night live".
- Browse the Joost channels.
- Check out the Joost staff picks.
- Look at the list of Most Popular Joost videos.
- Click on the Random button and see what you come up with.
Joost also offers three main media categories for you to choose from: Shows
, and Film
. Each of these sections offer further sub-categories by which you can narrow you search.
The Joost Community:
If you'd like to talk to other people about the videos and films you find on Joost, you can - simply navigate to the Joost Community
and find a group you're interested in (must be a registered user of Joost to join a group).
Why should I use Joost?:
Joost is an easy way to find popular videos, music, and movies, and watch them from right inside your browser.
offers thousands of high quality videos in a wide range of categories. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when looking for streaming movies on Joost:
- The Film section showcases all the full length movies on Joost. You can filter movies here by Type, Genre, or simply browse the Channels.
- Get a quick glance at what's Most Popular on Joost at any given time (you can do this with the Shows and Music sections as well).
- Use the "All" selection instead of the default "Featured" to get a bigger picture of what Joost has to offer. You can also filter content easier here with the "Sort By" drop-down (A-Z, Most Popular, Most Recent).