How do I access eBay Mobile?
In order to access eBay's mobile site, you'll need to have a mobile device that is able to go online. Most phones available today have this capability, especially the increasingly popular smartphones.
Viewing eBay's mobile site is absolutely free; however, you'll need to check with your individual carrier to ascertain whether additional charges apply.
What can I use the eBay Mobile Web site for?
eBay's Mobile Web site is set up so you can perform the same tasks on your phone as you would on your desktop. Searching for items, "My eBay", bidding, and checkout (PayPal) are all available.
eBay Mobile Web
There are several eBay Mobile services that you can use to make any kind of eBay transaction easier to manage. The main eBay mobile site, m.ebay.com, is specially designed for the smaller screens of mobile devices, and includes the basic features of what you can find online. Available for several platforms.
eBay Mobile Web Applications
In addition to the basic mobile Web features mentioned above, eBay also offers three different mobile apps for your bidding and browsing experience.
- eBay on iPhone: If you've got an iPhone, you can download the free eBay for iPhone app to manage your eBay shopping.
- eBay Deals for iPhone: Another free iPhone app for eBay shoppers; this one helps you find the best deals for any category.
- eBay on Blackberry: Blackberry users can download the free eBay application to watch over their auction activities.
More about eBay
- A Brief Introduction to eBay
- Find eBay Auctions with AuctionMapper
- Find Weird Stuff on eBay with Bayraider
More about the Mobile Web