- Myfax.com took so long to fax, which they charge you for, and faxes failed. faxzero says for $1.99 you can fax up to 15 pages, but it only gives you the option of three pages. Both, waste of time...
My Free Fax
- I needed to send a fax to my husband at a hotel in USA. My Free Fax did a beautiful job. Easy to upload, crystal clear image, prompt delivery. Thanks got me out of a spot of bother
- —Guest RB Brisbane
Free fax using Google Drive
- 50 Fax /month can be sent free using hellofax.com, we can also send documents from google drive using hellofax for more info see this article- http://newtechworld.net/how-to-send-fax-from-gmail-free-using-hellofax/
- —Guest TP VERMA
Printavision.com is no good
- As guest Michelle said, Printavision.com is a rip off. No fax was sent. They never responded to my email inquiry. Since it was only $0.99 I will not pursue it. I figured out how to do it from my PC directly.
- —Guest KB
- I used www.sendafaxfree.com they have no daily send limits and no fax page limits. they also support pretty much any file format.
- —Guest Jim J
GotFreeTax was the cheapest for 30 pages
- I haven't seen the output yet, but gotfreetax was the cheapest for 30 pages today, an claim no ad and do use shttp so it's a secure connection (which is really the biggest reason to use fax).
- —Guest Crissa
faxzero limited their service...
- Faxzero no longer sends longer faxes, making it somewhat of limited use; you can't pay for long faxes anymore. Used to be best, not so much anymore. myfax charges storage fees which aren't listed upfront and are ridiculously high.
- —Guest Crissa
- better than the others, no forced ad on cover page.
- —Guest Guest
- I used FaxOrama.com app for iPhone. I did not have any scanner or fax machine in hand. This app saved my day. I was able to take an image of my document and fax it using only my phone. Awesome free app.
- —Guest BP
Online fax comparison
- FaxCompare.com is a regularly updated website that compares and reviews pretty much all of the online fax services. The reviews include information about outages and customer services experiences. It's at www.faxcompare.com
- I used http://freefaxsoftware.net for sending free faxes online. Worked for me...
- —Guest ben
Printavision is a scam
- Printavision is a scam. Uploaded my document to be faxed, they charged me $.99, and then never faxed the document. I've called and emailed them for over a week, and I get no response. Luckily, I'm only out $.99.
- —Guest Michelle
- I have been with myfax for awhile. $10/month to send and receive but have been having problems with them receiving from some of my clients fax machines. They say the baud rate is too slow and suggest I call the client to have them change their fax baud rate. So I am looking for a new online fax provider.
- —Guest dan
Internet fax only with Popfax
- Thanks for post very useful. I found myself very well with internet fax provided by Popfax! Its working perfectly for me. Its reasonably priced. I have been using it for a year and half.
- —Guest chapman
- Fax Free doesn't work... I followed instructions carefully and each time I tried, the security code appeares to be incorrect, it drives me nuts, how can I make a mistake for a five-charcater code!!!
- —Guest NothingFreeInThisWorld