Do you think that Zabasearch should be legal? Why or why not? Share your opinions with the About Web Search community. Share your opinions!
- Anyone who thinks it's ok for some one to get any & all info on people is missing brain cells.Do u know what personal means? In the same line of fire is anyone that thinks it's ok to get death records, on anyone!! Please, realize that anyone & everyone has a right to keep all their info to themselves. Someone who has done something wrong such as arrest then that is up to the authorities. Anything else STOP this crap. People have rights and with all the sites crossing the line should pay the piper!
- —Guest Pissed!!!!
- it should not be legal because my info should not be shared by anybody without my permission,that is not right and it is not making any sinse, very cruicial to put people information in public
- —Guest asghar
very useful to know who he(she) is
- Zaba is one of the most reliable search engines on the internet. I could identify the fraud guy I have dated with by Zaba search. Without Zaba, I was almost decieved by the guy.
- —Guest pal
- ZABA SHOULD NOT PUBLISH PEOPLE'S INFORMATION WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!
- —Guest Perturbed
- YES, it should be legal, it is public information!
- —Guest janice
YES,it should remain legal
- If someone cares to have their name removed...they can. I like it the way it is.
- —Guest Joie
- yes it should in fact it should tell more the world has gotten crazy we need to know it's are ony defence.
- —Guest sly
- Yes!We should all be in the know .For our protection friends Family.
- —Guest tyler
- Since the majority of information comes from a paid service, I don't have an issue with the legality of the service.
- —Guest gbabaz
- As has been noted, Zabasearch contains public info that is already out there for all to see. What's wrong with efficiency? I wish it provided even more informarion.
- —Guest robsjcfll
- one should have possibility to remove infos concerning him or her
- —Guest mp
Yes, It Should Remain Legal
- Why single out ZABA when people can be found in so many other ways on the Internet? The obvious, Facebook, Twitter, Classmates, genealogy sites are good examples. Then there is 123-people, Pipl etc. And if all that fails, a few dollars will get you nearly anything you want to know about almost anyone.
- —Guest Hal