You've probably had a bad shopping experience on the Web; if not, then the chances are that you will in the future. The average consumer will have at least one time where they will purchase something that
- doesn't work
- broke in transit
- receive something that is not what was originally ordered
Consumer Reports on the Web
- Amazon.com: Amazon has an excellent ratings system and I've found it to be invaluable for checking something out before I buy it.
- Epinions.com: See what other people are saying about what you're considering buying.
- Better Business Bureau: You can search for the business you're wanting to purchase from and see what their history is.
- Consumer Reports: Search reports, ratings, and recommendations.
- PlanetFeedback.com. This is where you go AFTER the horrible situations happen.