If you've got a mobile device that is Web-enabled, you can use it for a little comparison shopping
the next time you are out and about with my picks for the best mobile shopping sites. Note
: Please check your specific mobile device's plan for applicable data charges.
- Yahoo Shopping: Make sure you're getting the best deal from wherever you are with Yahoo Shopping - you can instantly compare prices for millions of items.
Frucall: Frucall is extremely useful - you just call the Frucall number, enter in the barcode number, and they'll tell you if you're getting a good deal. You can also save good finds for later once you become a registered user.
- Amazon Anywhere: Compare Amazon prices as well as order bargain items right from your mobile device.
- eBay: If you're an eBay addict, you can feed your addiction on the go with eBay mobile.
- Google Mobile: Google offers a wide variety of options for the mobile user, not the least of which is the ability to comparison shop. To get product prices, enter 'price' followed by the product name (ex: price dvd player, price camera), or enter the UPC/ISBN code directly.
- Pricegrabber: Pricegrabber is one of the largest comparison shopping search engines on the Web; and they have a mobile shopping site to help you out on the go as well.
- Overstock: Overstock is a good place to check for upper-scale name brand items; you might be able to ask the store to match their prices if you're brave enough.
- Housefront: Search property values of millions of homes directly from your mobile device.
- Zillow: You can also use Zillow to find property values right from your mobile device; you'll also get basic facts about the home sent directly to you.