You can find exceptional bargains via Amazon coupons that can add up to some pretty significant savings. The following tutorial will help you find your favorite purchases using Amazon coupons.
Time Required: Depends on what you're looking for
- If you've never shopped at Amazon before, head on over and familiarize yourself with how it works and what's offered. There is a HUGE variety of stuff here, anything from books to groceries to furniture to clothing.
- Once you have a few items in mind that you'd like to purchase, it's time to look for the best Amazon coupons. There are a few different ways you can save money via coupons at Amazon, and these include shipping discounts, percentage off, two for one specials, etc. Sometimes these coupons have codes that can be applied at your time of purchase (you'll see a specific field in your order form that asks you if you have any coupons - this is where you would put that numeric code!).
- For instance, if you're looking for Amazon coupons for free shipping, you'll want to try FreeShipping.org. FreeShipping.org offers free shipping coupons and free printable coupons to over 800 stores at the time of this writing, anything from JC Penney to Toys R Us to Old Navy.
- If you're looking for Amazon coupons on specific items, try JungleSearch. You can specify your category, keywords, how much of a percentage off you're looking for, price range, and more.
- If you're looking for Amazon coupons that will give you a percentage off a specific item, try JungleCrazy. You can check out the deals on the front page, or search for specific items. All items here are at least 70% off.
- If you'd like to browse the deeply discounted clearance items at Amazon without a lot of clicking around, try Brand Name Coupons extensive list of links to Amazon categories, separated by percentage off. Anything from 10% to 90% off can be found here.
- Last but not least, if you want Amazon coupons that can be applied to your purchase at checkout, as well as for specific items, try these sites: RetailMeNot, Coupon Codes, or Dealighted. Just type in the search term "Amazon" in the search box for these sites, and you'll be give a long list of current Amazon coupon codes.
- Most of these Amazon coupons can be used at checkout, so make sure you find them BEFORE you check out in order to cash in on the deals.
What You Need
- A browser tab or window open with Amazon
- A browser tab or window open for the coupon sites you'll be visiting