- LOTR-The Fellowship of the Peeps. Gandalf would be appalled. Very tongue-in-cheek parody of the Fellowship of the Ring.
- AmIRight.com: This entire site is dedicated to making fun of pop music, with tons of great song parodies.
- The Dr.Seuss Parody Page: Read your favorite classic book in a Dr. Seuss parody.
- BrokeBack Mountain Parodies: A collection of BrokeBack Mountain parodies.
- Angry Alien Productions: Watch a movie in 30 seconds - acted out by bunnies.
- Star Wars Parody: "I'm a powerful Jedi!" Totally funny Star Wars parody.
Weird, but Funny, Sites
- GroceryLists: "world's largest online collection of found grocery lists." Very interesting to see what people are shopping for.
- Disturbing Auctions. Lots of funny pictures. I don't even know what to say about this site. Where in the world do they find these people?
- Poetry Dedicated to Mr.T. Why aren't there more sites dedicated to Mr. T is what I really want to know. Plenty of funny stuff to read.
- Virtual Stapler. Okay. This is taking boredom a bit far. Funny, but odd.
- Big Button That Doesn't Do Anything. Again, taking boredom too far. A funny Internet site that you could easily spend a lot of time at.
- Doug's Wallet. What's in Doug's wallet today? Changes often.
- Lame.com. The "lamest site on the Internet, but it changes." Lots of funny stuff, but it's all lame. (hence the motto)
- Knocking on the Web's Door. Extremely funny site. Send this to your friends.
- The Most Neglected Site on the Web. Poor little funny Internet site. It's lonely.
- The Incredible World of Navel Fluff. Learn how the contents of your belly-button can affect your life.
- Cheesy Pickup Lines. Example from this funny site: Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
- The Amazing World of Toast. This person really, really, really loves toast. A very funny site.
- Ask a Ninja: Way better advice here than Dr. Phil or Dear Abby.
- ChuckNorrisFacts: My favorite: "There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist."
Funny Photo Sites
- Mullets Galore. Mullets are becoming extinct, except in certain parts of the world where they are enjoying an unexplained revival.
- Worth1000.com: An ongoing collection of Photoshop contests; there's some insanely talented people out there (emphasis on "insane").
- Eric Conveys An Emotion: Click on the left to see the many moods of Eric, or submit an emotion that you would like to see him act out.
- Dilbert: Poking fun at cubicle slaves is always good.
- eBaumsWorld: There's a ton of stuff at this site, including funny photos.
- Engrish.com: Photos of Engrish mistakes.
- StuffOnMyCat.com: Do you like putting stuff on your cat? Other people do too.
- GoFugYourself.com: Celebrity fashion mistakes are prime photo fodder.
- ChurchSignGenerator: "Ever seen those signs in front of churches with the moveable letters? Ever wanted to rearrange the letters to make your own church sign? Well, now you can."
Misc. Humor Sites
- About.com's Humor. All your funny stuff in one place.
- Overheard in New York: I don't think I've ever come away from this site without laughing or snorting out loud.
- ZeFrank.com: This guy is a total spaz but that's what makes his site so good. My favorites are the Educational Videos.