What is Google Video?:
How to quickly search Google Video for what you want:
- Search by keyword or phrase
- Browse the Google Recommended Videos
- Use the Advanced Google Video Search
How to filter your search results:
Once you've typed in a phrase and gotten a page of search results back, Google Video gives you a few more search options at the top of the page. Use the dropdown menu to filter the dates of the videos you're looking for (most recent, last month, all dates, etc.), or to filter how long of a video you're looking for (anything from less than 4 minutes to more than 20 minutes).
Why should I use Google Video?:
- Have a specific movie in mind. Unfortunately, there are no subject categories or topic genres at Google Video, so you'll need to have a specific movie in mind that you're looking for.
- Use the search controls on the left-hand side. Once you've decided on the title of a movie to search for, you can use the search controls to narrow your search down further. For example, if you're looking for the full version of "It's a Wonderful Life", select the Long (20+ min.) option to weed out anything shorter.
- Use the Advanced Search option. If all else fails, you can use the Advanced Search page to really dig down deep into what Google Video has to offer. Narrow your results here by phrasing, duration, language, date, quality, domain, subtitles, results by page, and more.