What is MediaFire?:
What can I use MediaFire for?:
If you're away from your home computer and you need to access a file, you can upload it to MediaFire ahead of time, and download it from wherever you might be.
How does MediaFire work?:
- Navigate to the MediaFire home page.
- Click on the big green "upload files to mediafire" button.
- You'll get three options at this point. You can create a free MediaFire account, which you can use to manage your uploaded files in the future; you can keep going and just upload the file without an account; or, if you already have a MediaFire account, you can log in.
- Browse to the file on your computer that you would like to upload.
- You can upload multiple files at this point, if you wish.
- Click to upload; you can manage your files at this point.
What happens once my file is uploaded to MediaFire?:
Why is MediaFire unique?:
MediaFire is different. You don't have to register in order to upload your files, and you have unlimited storage. It's also extremely user-friendly, with features such as an upload progress page and file management utilities.
If you're looking for a great file hosting service, MediaFire is definitely a good option.