- The Coupon Mom: Every week, the Coupon Mom puts together a list of all the coupons in your local area from the Sunday papers and the local stores.
- ShortCuts: Load coupons for your local grocery store directly on your grocery store card, or print out coupons you can take with you to the store.
- CellFire: Similar to ShortCuts; you can load the coupons on your store card or print them out; they also offer a free newsletter to subscribers with extra savings.
- PGESaver: Load your coupons right onto your grocery store card, print them out. Free registration required.
- The Grocery Game: The Grocery Game is not free ($10 every 8 weeks), but well worth the money. It puts together cyclical coupon savings with your local store savings so you can take advantage of rock-bottom sales.
More Printable Grocery Store Coupon Resources
Free Printable Coupons: These sites offer free printable coupons that are redeemable at both online and offline stores.
Online Grocery Shopping: Online grocery shopping is a great way to deal with a necessary chore: it's convenient, it's a time saver, and you can take advantage of sales online that you would not be able to otherwise.
Amazon Coupons: You can find exceptional bargains via Amazon coupons that can add up to some pretty significant savings.
Mobile Shopping Sites: If you've got a mobile device that is Web-enabled, you can use it for a little comparison shopping the next time you are out and about with these picks for the best mobile shopping sites.