What is PayPal?PayPal is one of the most useful sites on the Web today. Basically, it's a secure e-commerce site that allows buyers and sellers to conduct business on the Web, safely, securely, and with a minimum of fuss. I've used PayPal for a long time and have never had any problems.
How Does PayPal Work?To use PayPal, all you need is a valid email address. More from the official PayPal FAQ page:
"PayPal can be used to send and receive payments through the internet.Once you sign up for a PayPal account, you can send and receive money online.When you send money, you can choose to fund your payments from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, or your bank account. Recipients are then notified via an email from PayPal that they have received a payment from you."
Essential PayPal LinksHere are a few of the more useful PayPal links:
- PayPal Registration: Signing up for a PayPal account only takes a second, and then you can start giving or receiving money on the Web.
- Contact PayPal: Find help if you need it from PayPal's customer support center.
- PayPal Auction Tools: PayPal offers many free tools for eBay sellers to help simplify the selling process.
- PayPal Mobile: you can text-message a payment with PayPal's mobile payment capability.
- PayPal International: find out more about using PayPal all over the world.
- PayPal Fees: PayPal does charge a small fee for using their services; find out how much.
- PayPal Security: PayPal is a secure e-commerce application. Find out just how secure it is with the PayPal security information.