Amazon's Advanced Search has a nifty little feature that you can use to find upcoming titles for any subject or any author. Here's how it works:
- Go to the Amazon home page.
- Click on the tab that says All 32 Product Categories.
- Click on Books.
- Click on Advanced Search. This is at the top of the page.
- If there's a specific title by a specific author that you'd like to see exactly when it's scheduled to come out, go ahead and place those in the search query fields. In the Publication Date drop-down menu, select "during the year." That way you'll be able to see what's coming up in the present year, or you can choose another year by typing it in the blank box right next to the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, if you'd like to do a more general search, just type your keyword in the Subject field. For example, I wanted to see all the books published about cats coming up in 2007.
View the previous Web Search tip of the day
View the next Web Search tip of the day