I'm not a big fan of word search puzzles, but my fifth grader sure is, so here are a few fun web search puzzles sites on the Web for him and any other fans of word search puzzles. Have fun!
- MoreWords:"More Words is a way to search word lists. It's a crossword puzzle solver, anagram lister, codeword decoder, and a helper for other word games."
- Discovery School's Puzzle Maker: An excellent word search puzzle maker that allows you to make your very own word search puzzle; lots of options here.
- Make Your Own Word Search Puzzle: a simple (and easy) word search puzzle generator that you can use your own words in.
- WordSearchFun.com: Over 30,000 word search puzzles at the time of this writing in all sorts of different categories.
- OneAcross.com: Not for word search puzzles exactly, but in the word search arena - this is a crossword puzzle clue help and analyzer (very cool).
- FunBrain Word Search: Select the level of difficulty and then play against the computer.
- Word Search Factory Lite: Free download of a software program aimed towards educators to make word search puzzles with vocabulary, etc.
- Word Search Maker: make a word search puzzle in a .pdf file format.
View the previous Web Search tip of the day
View the next Web Search tip of the day