Probably not the most fun of Web searches, but still necessary - here's a few sites that you can access free IRS tax forms on the Web:
- IRS - Internal Revenue Service: The official site of the Internal Revenue Service.
- IRS Forms and Publications: Any and every tax form you will ever need, right here.
- Yahoo Tax Center: Find forms for both federal and state taxes here, tax calculators, and a lot more.
- IRS Free File: a list of Free File services and sites.
- State Tax Forms: Comprehensive list of every state's tax forms, including where to file, Department of Revenue information, and tax filing options.
In addition, I've gotten tons of great information from About Taxes; it's the first place I look online whenever I have a tax question.