There's plenty of great weather sites that you can use to find your local weather reports; here are just a few sources for finding weather on the Web:
- The Weather Channel: get local weather, world weather, and lots of other fun metereological stuff.
- National Weather Service: An extremely detailed site; this is the place to go if you're looking for hurricane or tornado information as well.
- Weather Underground: Find local weather; also offers code that you can use to place the weather on your blog or web site.
- CNN Weather: I like CNN Weather because they have in-depth stories and background information.
- BBC Weather: Find both local and worldwide weather with BBC Weather reports.
- Yahoo Weather: Many people use Yahoo Weather every day, since it is a popular module on the Yahoo home page.