What is ReadPrint?:
All ReadPrint books are full-length, and divided by chapter. You can read these books right inside your browser. If you are searching for a specific section of a book, each book page offers you the option of searching within the book's content.
How to find books at ReadPrint:
- By title (try entering it in the ReadPrint search box)
- By author (they are all alphabetically ordered)
- By checking out the Most Recently Added books on the ReadPrint front page.
Why should I use ReadPrint to find books?:
Registration (it's free) at ReadPrint gives the user a virtual library card for a wide variety of books, as well as the ability to keep track of what you've read and what you'd like to read, discover new books you might like, and join online book clubs to discuss great works of literature.
There are several ways you can find what you're looking for at ReadPrint:
- A keyword search for book titles, authors, or quotes
- Search by type of work published; i.e., essays, fiction, non-fiction, plays, etc.
- View the top books to read online as per the ReadPrint community
- Browse the alphabetical author index
- Check out the top 250 most famous authors on ReadPrint
Once you've found a book you're interested in, you can click "Read Online" and the book will open within your Web browser. You can also write a review of the book, add it to your ReadPrint favorites, or recommend it to a friend.
In addition to an impressive array of free works of literature, ReadPrint also offers a comprehensive quotation database culled from authors on the site. You can search for quotes by individual author here, or, you can search by subject (Love, Friendship, Success, etc.).