If you're looking for help with your fitness goals, try my picks for a few of the best fitness sites on the Web.
Best Fitness Sites
- FitDay: A free online diet and weight loss journal.
- The Daily Plate: A free way to track your caloric intake every day.
- Calorie-Count: Free weight loss tools, and a free support community to join as well.
- Peertrainer: Free daily logs and peer groups to keep you accountable.
- RevolutionHealth: a general health site with plenty of fitness and health offerings.
- Traineo: A free service that offers motivation and support for whatever fitness goal you might have.
- Weight Watchers Points Calculator: If you follow the Weight Watchers program, you can use this simple calculator to figure out your points.
- NutritionData: Find the nutritional value for any food.
- SparkPeople: A free personalized diet and fitness program is available here, along with a supportive community of like-minded people.
- eDiets: Free help and information for fitness goals.
- FoodFit: a bonanza of low-fat recipes and cooking tips.