If you would like to email me directly, I ask that you read the following FAQ before you do this, as many questions can be answered simply by reading the resources on the About Web Search site. My email is email@example.com.
Because of time constraints, I am not able to assist with requests to find people, documents, or other items online. Thank you for your understanding.
- "I'm trying to find someone. Can you help me?"
- Unfortunately, I don't have time to fulfill personal requests like this. I suggest you use these resources to find someone you are looking for:
Feel free to also post your question in the Web Search forums. Your chances of getting a fast reply there are better than sending me an email.
- "Can you add my site to your About Web Search site?"
- If you have a site that you would like me to look at, please feel free to send along the information. However, it is completely up to my discretion whether or not it will be added to About Web Search; in other words, it is neither an automatic or guaranteed process.
- "I have a pitch/press release/book/website/new product/idea I'd like you to see/review/walk through/post on your site."
- Again, feel free to send this information to me. I do look at every email I receive. However, please keep in mind that I do not write about everything that comes my way, as that would be impossible, and I am under no obligation to either review said item or provide a positive review if I do.
- "I found something that needs to be updated."
- I appreciate my eagle-eyed readers who find articles on About Web Search that need to be updated (for whatever reason). Please send me a link to the page that needs to be updated, as well as what you found that needs to be fixed.
- "Are you available for interviews?"
- Sure! Just send me the information, and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
- "I have a general Web search question. Can I email you?"
- I highly suggest that you look around on the About Web Search site before emailing me, as many questions have already been answered.
- "I would like to unsubscribe to your newsletter. How do I do that?"
- I'm sorry to see you go! If you would like to unsubscribe, scroll down to the bottom of your latest About Web Search newsletter. You'll see instructions for unsubscribing there.
- "Are you available for consultation?"
- Yes, I am available, but I am VERY picky about what I choose to take on due to time constraints. Please feel free to send me your information, and I will let you know if it's something I'm interested in.