There are a lot of websites out there that do such a great job at what they do. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's weather hub, aka NOAA Weather, is one of those. Here is just a sampling of what you can find here:
- Doppler Radar National Mosaic: Not only can you see updated Doppler imaging, but you can also take advantage of Warnings & Forecasts, Graphical Forecasts, and Air Quality information.
- Warnings: Get the latest (and usually most reliable) information on severe weather coming your way.
- Forecasts: NOAA Weather doesn't just provide your average 7-day outlook. You can get Local, Aviation, Marine, Severe Weather, even Fire Weather forecasts here.
- Past Weather: NOAA Weather looks at the big picture, which includes Climate. You can learn about Past Weather or get future Predictions here.
- Weather Safety: Many people look to NOAA Weather as their go-to spot when hurricanes, tornadoes, or some other kind of scary weather situation is occurring. They've got a Weather Radio for constant updates, as well as information on how to be StormReady or TsunamiReady.
Do you have a favorite weather site? Please share it with us in the comments.
There are a TON of different ways you can look up weather conditions that might be affecting you, including: