Today is Cyber Monday, traditionally honored as the Monday after Black Friday as the official kickoff for online shopping. And do I have some good online shopping sites for you!
- Shopping Search Engines: I've written up short and sweet profiles for some of the best shopping search engines on the Web today.
- Comparison Shopping Search Engines: Comparison shopping search engines not only find the item you're looking for, but they give you a list of comparison prices in order for you to find a discount, compare prices from competitors, and finally make a purchase.
- Online Auctions: Check out these online auction sites to find specialty products, grab a bargain, or add to a collection.
- PayPal: If you make a few online purchases this holiday season, most likely, at some point, you'll be utilizing PayPal. Find out more about PayPal.
- Five Things You Can Do With Craigslist: My mom just bought an entire set of her favorite dishes on Craigslist...I've scored a brand new Dania couch and overstuffed chair...and I know lots of folks who are scouring the Craigslist pages for that special holiday gift this year. Find out more about Craigslist and how you can use it to complete your shopping list.
- Free Online Coupon Codes: Check out my list of the best sites to find free coupons and coupon codes for both online and offline stores - you'll be able to save some serious money and find some great deals.
- Free Printable Grocery Store Coupons: Free printable grocery store coupons can help you cut down on your grocery bill, and best of all, they're relatively easy to find on the Web.
By the way: If you come across a particularly good deal on something, please share your find in the comments here so we can all take advantage of it!