Free Sudoku Puzzles that is very cool. Or hip. Or whatever the whippersnappers are saying these days. Groovy? Wicked? Sweet? Excellent? I've no clue.Apparently I am out of the loop regarding computer games, but my fifth grader clued me in that this site,
Related: There are so many kid friendly games on the Web. Here are a few that I've uncovered for my own kids:
- Free Online Games - Kid Games on the Web: Great games here, including Runescape, Orisinal, and PBS Kids.
- Ask Jeeves for Kids: Ask Jeeves for Kids is a fun, family friendly site that I've included in our Safe Search section. It's a fun kids web site with homework help, movies, music, games, and more.
- Yahooligans: Probably one of the best kids sites out there - includes movie reviews, games, reference, etc.
- Games for the Brain: Lots of good stuff here, and thankfully no rapping aliens or cute bunnies trying to teach me how to love my fellow man.
- National Geographic WildCam: So it's not a game, but addictive nonetheless. I finally had to take this off my toolbar because every two seconds I would be flipping over there to see what was squawking in the water hole.