Apparently I am out of the loop regarding computer games, but my fifth grader clued me in that this site, Free Sudoku Puzzles that is very cool. Or hip. Or whatever the whippersnappers are saying these days. Groovy? Wicked? Sweet? Excellent? I've no clue.
Related: There are so many kid friendly games on the Web. Here are a few that I've uncovered for my own kids:
- Free Online Games - Kid Games on the Web: Great games here, including Runescape, Orisinal, and PBS Kids.
- Ask Jeeves for Kids: Ask Jeeves for Kids is a fun, family friendly site that I've included in our Safe Search section. It's a fun kids web site with homework help, movies, music, games, and more.
- Yahooligans: Probably one of the best kids sites out there - includes movie reviews, games, reference, etc.
- Games for the Brain: Lots of good stuff here, and thankfully no rapping aliens or cute bunnies trying to teach me how to love my fellow man.
- National Geographic WildCam: So it's not a game, but addictive nonetheless. I finally had to take this off my toolbar because every two seconds I would be flipping over there to see what was squawking in the water hole.