1. Computing
Wendy Boswell

Zabasearch.com

By August 1, 2005

Find people with Zabasearch.com, a free people search engine. You can search by what is available in the public domain for free public access.

Note: The only information that Zabasearch is what you've made publicly accessible, in other words, if your address and phone number is somewhere on the Web, chances are, it's in Zabasearch's database. For more information about how Zabasearch gathers its information, I invite you to browse the About Zabasearch site

OR read my article titled How to Remove Personal Information from Zabasearch.
Comments
August 1, 2006 at 7:14 pm
(1) carol zaehler says:

please delete my name and address along with LeRoy Zaehler name and both addresses from your data. We don’t want any of this information out there for anyone to have.
Carol Zaehler.

August 14, 2006 at 2:25 pm
(2) Cecelia Hughes says:

Please delete any contact information you have on me(Cecelia Hughes) or my husband, Deshawn Hughes. We live at 1127 Neland st. Grand Rapids, Mi. 49507

August 14, 2006 at 11:49 pm
(3) dandy sanders says:

delete all information relating to me, immediately

August 14, 2006 at 11:51 pm
(4) marsha sanders says:

delete all information related to me

August 15, 2006 at 1:30 am
(5) websearch says:

Folks –
I think you might be confused. I don’t have your personal information on hand. If you have an issue with Zabasearch, please go to the Zabasearch.com site. Thanks!

August 18, 2006 at 4:55 pm
(6) gordon mirrett says:

I am a San Diego County Sheriff. Delete any information on me

August 18, 2006 at 4:56 pm
(7) gordon mirrett says:

delete any information on me I am a San Diego County Sheriff.

August 22, 2006 at 12:41 pm
(8) andrea parks says:

Please remove all contact information which would include name,address from your search list.Request that it be remove asap.

August 23, 2006 at 11:08 pm
(9) Sharon L. Miller says:

Please delete my information from your data base. I prefer not to be listed.

August 23, 2006 at 11:10 pm
(10) Danny Miller says:

Please delete my information from your data base I prefer not to be listed.

August 29, 2006 at 8:41 am
(11) Paula Batterton says:

TAke my information off of your list immediately!!!!

October 12, 2006 at 8:15 pm
(12) Claudia Yuelling says:

Please remove my name and information from your website. No one has a right to my information except myself.

December 16, 2006 at 7:20 am
(13) Marge Knabe says:

Please remove my name, address & whatever else you have on file, immediately.

August 13, 2008 at 2:44 pm
(14) Brenda says:

URGENT, PLEASE DELETE MY FREAKING NAME AND INFORMATION, TELEPHONE NUMBERS FROM PEOPLE SEARCH BY E-MAIL, PHONE NUMBERS, REVERSE SEARCH IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS A CRAZY WORLD; IT CERTAINLY IS NOT A SAFE AMERICA ANY LONGER! I AM DEMANDING THAT THIS IS ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL HAVE MY ATTORNEYS GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS DISPLAYING MY INFORMATION, PERSONAL, SENSITIVE, LOCATIONS, BECAUSE i LIVE IN TWO DIFFERENT STATES.

Thank You for your prompt attention to this request, immediately! A copy of this e-mail to you has been copied to our legal counsel for future use and references.

Brenda Hazel

January 14, 2009 at 6:51 pm
(15) Stranger Than Life says:

FYI, the next time Brenda Hazel threatens anyone ask for the name of her attorney’s, she is not the person she puts herself out there to be.

March 3, 2010 at 12:18 am
(16) Butterflies says:

I don’t Brenda Hazel personally, but I believe she has the same right as all others to delete information regarding her. What gives anyway, there seems to be some people who have a personal dislike for her.

Suggestion, keep it to yourselves. This is horrible. Seems this lady might have stalkers who follow her every move on the Internet; If I were she, I would be concerned as well. That’s my take on the negative response to her request.